As the largest Bank in Indonesia, with assets that have grown to more than IDR 408,8 trillion today, and more than 25.000 employees spread among 1.370 domestic branches and 7 overseas branches and representative offices, Bank Mandiri has committed to deliver excellence banking services and to provide wide-ranging financial solutions in investment and sharia’ products as well as bancassurance for our private and state-owned corporate, commercial, small business and micro customers in addition to our consumer clients.
We’re sure that your presence in Bank Mandiri will give you an interesting chance to develop your career aspiration as a professional banker in Indonesia and being apart of the most admired and progressive financial institution.
With aspiration to become one of the major player in South-east Asia region, Bank Mandiri has vacancies for first-class professional candidates to join our Commercial Banking for the following position:
Relationship Manager (RM) Transactional Banking
(Jakarta Raya - Commercial Banking unit all over Indonesia)
Achieving business target in collect fund and selling transactional banking product (example: cash management, treasury, remittance, trade service/finance) in commercial segment, working together with other team to continuously improve the products and give the better solution to the customers as needed.
• Bachelor degree from reputable university in Engineering (Mining, Industrial, Civil, Chemical), Agriculture, and Economics, Law
• Age max. 35 years
• Excellent communication skill (Bahasa Indonesia & English)
• Familiar in using Computer (esp. Ms. Office)
• Minimum 4 years working experience in banking institution and 2 years experience handling Transactional Banking.
• Able to communicate with English and Mandarin (will be an advantage)
• Having a good product knowledge and informal education background in Treasury, Cash Management, Trade finance, Remittance, e-Banking and Structure Finance is preferable
• Willing to be place all over Indonesia